Saturday, May 19, 2012

and I've just arrived here... - e acabei de chegar aqui...

.
I'm on vacations since the beginning of August and I've already been in many different places (and I really mean many). Right now I'm here. Here where, do you guys ask? Well, I can only say that it has plenty of palm trees, a big ocean, lots of swimming pools, yatchs and a fabulous weather! :P Where am I?
What about you, are you guys enjoying your vacations?
.
Estou de ferias desde o principio de Agosto e ja estive em varios sitios diferentes (muitos para dizer a verdade). Agora estou aqui. Mas aqui onde, perguntam voces? Digo apenas que tem muitas palmeiras, um grande oceano, imensas piscinas, iates e um clima fabuloso! :P Onde estarei eu?
E voces, estao a aproveitar bem as ferias? Por onde andam?
.

My own photos/Fotos pessoais