Thursday, October 13, 2011

FASHION AWARDS 2011 NOMEADOS - FASHION AWARDS 2011 NOMINEES

.
E os nomeados para os Fashion Awards 2001 são...
.
And the Fashion Awards 2011 Nominees are...
.
Melhor Criador / Best Designer
- Aleksander Protic
- Luís Buchinho
- Nuno Baltazar (my fave)
.
Melhor Novo Talento / Best New Talent
- Andreia Oliveira
- Fernando Lopes/Hugo Veiga
- Os Burgueses (my fave).


Melhor Design de Acessórios / Best Accessory Design
- Guava (my fave)
- Luis Onofre
- Miguel Flor for Eureka
.
Melhor Marca Nacional / Best National Brand
- Decenio
- Lanidor (my fave)
- Salsa
.
Melhor Marca Internacional / Best Internacional Brand
- Diesel (my fave)
- Lacoste
- Prada
.
Melhor Modelo Feminino / Best Female Model
- Dariia Makarova
- Jani Gabriel
- Sara Sampaio (my fave)
.
Melhor Modelo Masculino / Best Male Model
- Bruno Rosendo
- Jonathan & Kevin Sampaio
- Luís Borges (my fave)
.
Melhor Modelo New Face / Best New Face Model
- Fabiana
- Fernando Cabral (my fave)
- Margarita Pugovka
.
Melhor Fotógrafo / Best Photographer
- Frederico Martins (my fave)
- Mário Príncipe
- Pedro Ferreira
.
Melhor Produtor Editorial / Best Editorial Producer
- Joyce Doret (my fave)
- Paulo Gomes
- Paulo Macedo
.
Melhor Maquilhador / Best Makeup Artist
- Antónia Rosa (my fave)
- Cristina Gomes
- Nana Benjamin
.
Melhor Cabeleireiro / Best Hairdresser
- Helena Vaz Pereira (my fave)
- Joana Oliveira
- Miguel Viana
.
Melhor Design de Loja / Best Store Design
- Aleksandar Protic
- Eureka Lisboa
- THE Lisboa  (my fave)
.
Melhor Comunicação Imprensa / Best Print Media
- Anabela Becho
- Catarina Rito (my fave)
- Manuel Arnaut
.
Melhor Comunicação Digital / Best Digital Media
- Janela Urbana (my fave)
- O Alfaiate Lisboeta
- Vogue Online
.
Eu já indiquei os meus favoritos, concordam? Quais são os vossos?
.
I've told you my favourites, which ones do you like?
.