Monday, March 7, 2011

Organizing my makeup and beauty products...

.
I love makeup and beauty products and as you can see bellow I have many. Although the other day I was organizing my things and decided to put everything on the dinner table to decide what do I really need, what I will use later, what do I use the most etc. It was totally a "Beauty Cleaning" hehe.
I have more things to organize, but I'll do it later lol because that was enough for one day. Now I have everything in the right places (more photos later). I'm so proud hehe!
.
Gosto imenso de produtos de maquilhagem, beleza, perfumes etc como podem ver pelas fotos abaixo lol mas já estava a precisar de dar uma "arrumada" nesta confusão toda. Em vez de "Closet Cleaning" foi uma "Beauty Cleaning"; coloquei quase tudo (sim ainda há mais) em cima da mesa da sala para perceber o que uso realmente, o que vou usar depois, o que não uso tanto, enfim... e organizar tudo.
Agora tenho tudo bem arrumadinho (mostro fotos depois) nos sítios correctos, I'm so proud lol!
.








Ph. Susana R.