Saturday, December 4, 2010

LOVING THE SCENT, HATING THE IMAGE!

.
Who doesn't have a fashion icon? I bet you guys have someone you admire, whose style you love, you would love to meet and be BFF with!
Well one of my fashion icons is the *F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S* Anna Dello Russo, I mean she has it all, the body, the face, the clothes, the style, the dream job, the house, everything!
So imagine how I felt when I saw the ad for her new fragrance and I just hated it, I really can't stand it! I still don't know what it is, but something isn't right about it. Maybe it's the dark hair, or the bangs, I don't know, but I even think she looks older!
What do you think about it, do you like Anna and/or the ad? And who's your fashion icon?
.
Quem é que não tem um "fashion icon"? Alguém que admiramos, que na nossa opinião tem um estilo inconfundível, um guarda-roupa de sonho, que queriamos que fosse a nossa ou nosso "BFF"?!
Uma das minhas "fashion icons" é a *F*A*B*U*L*O*S*A* Anna Dello Russo. Ela tem tudo, a cara, o corpo, as roupas fantásticas, o estilo, o emprego de sonho, uma casa de morrer, repito, TUDO!
Daí eu estar completamente desapontada com o anúncio ao seu perfume. Para alguém que adora a Anna como eu, não imaginam como fiquei quando vi "aquilo"! Confesso que ainda não sei muito bem o que é que me incomoda, se é o cabelo tão escuro, a franja, o facto de parecer mais velha, argh não aguento!
Qual é a vossa opinião, gostam do anúncio e /ou da Anna? Quem é o vosso "fashion icon"?
.

Photo credit: Giampaolo Sgura