Monday, June 7, 2010

My interview on the Westlog - Entrevistada para o Westlog

.
I was very pleased when the online store Westrags interviewed me for their Westblog, because I really like their store. They have all the essential pieces we should have in our wardrobes and they also have the season's most trendy clothes and accessories.
Plus their prices are very affordable and they delivery in about two days. If you don't know this store you should visit it.
For my interview click here.
.
Fiquei muito contente quando a loja de roupa e acessórios online Westrags me convidou para ser entrevistada para o seu Westlog. Gosto bastante desta loja, pois não só têm as peças essenciais em qualquer guarda-roupa que se preze, como também têm peças tendência da estação.
Outra mais valia são os preços super acessíveis e a rapidez na entrega das encomendas (cerca de dois dias). Se não conhecem aconselho uma visita.
Para lerem a minha entrevista toda carreguem aqui.
.