Thursday, October 21, 2010

kicking and teasing

.
Yesterday I went to the Diesel store with my friend Pépa (Fashion-à-Porter) to enter the "Diesel Kick Ass Competition"! It was fun to kick the machine ass lol plus we got a free tee. Then we went to "Teaser" where we ate some fabulous cupcakes and we met my friend Joana there (what a coincidence).
.
Ontem fui com a minha amiga Pépa (Fashion-à-Porter) à Diesel no Chiado para participar na "Diesel Kick Ass". Foi demais lol só tu miúda para me meteres nisto haha!
Lá dei um pontapé na máquina, ganhei uma t-shirt (que precisa de umas tesouradas DIY para ganhar estilo) e ainda experimentei uns ténis super cool e confortáveis.
Depois fomos para a "Tease" por a conversa em dia (se bem que já estamos sempre na conversa...) e não é que aparece lá a minha amiga Joaninha?! Mais uma para a cusquice ;)
.
Ready to kick... 1... 2... 3...

The free tee :) I gotta DIY this one

And now lets "Tease"



My girl Pépa :)


I can't resist these bellow :P

My girl Joana :)


I love these skulls, so cute (even for a skull)!







My "I couldn't care less" outfit


My favourite necklace of the moment - The Feather Necklace by The Chains of Love and my Westrags coat.

I came back from Paris with a new obsession, "Longchamp" bags - This is an Autumn/Winter 2010/2011 Limited Edition (already Sold Out in Lisbon)

Ph. Susana R.